A dark ruby coloured English ale. Crystal and roasted malts give a full bodied taste that is complimented by two old English hop varieties giving it a fruity finish with a hint of spice. SIBA East Gold 2009 Strong Ale.
- Sutherland inspired by 80/ Scottish beers, more malty and quite heavy for today @nottslinnet On a hot day Hophead wins every time Cheers 3 hours ago
- Green Shoots? Citra, Columbus, Summit then dry hopped with Pacific Jade and Columbus @Peston http://t.co/gV6pV0iZ0e 6 hours ago
- RT @theslipinnyork: Here's our Battle of the Breweries poster for @redwillowbrew v @BrewstersBrew Should be a humdinger! #yorkbeer http://t… 7 hours ago
- RT @HollyBushBEER: New day new guest ale. This time from @BrewstersBrew green shoots. A hoppy 4% pale session ale. http://t.co/XmLrGMc4tR 7 hours ago
- Visit from @BBCRadioLincs Amanda White from Pirate Gold...we were clue 2. http://t.co/nhXCsfEqzK 3 days ago