Great piece from the University of Lincoln students examining some current aspects of the real ale scene. Brewster’s Sara Barton gives some perspective about beer and women. Also includes interviews with Lincoln CAMRA Secretary Steven Renshaw discussing real ale and pubs, Gordon, the landlord of the Prince of Wales, Bailgate, Lincoln, Bob Neil MP and Iain Lowe from CAMRA HQ What is pleasing and interesting that this subject is even on the radar of young media students.
- Green Shoots? Citra, Columbus, Summit then dry hopped with Pacific Jade and Columbus @Peston http://t.co/gV6pV0iZ0e 43 minutes ago
- RT @theslipinnyork: Here's our Battle of the Breweries poster for @redwillowbrew v @BrewstersBrew Should be a humdinger! #yorkbeer http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @HollyBushBEER: New day new guest ale. This time from @BrewstersBrew green shoots. A hoppy 4% pale session ale. http://t.co/XmLrGMc4tR 1 hour ago
- Visit from @BBCRadioLincs Amanda White from Pirate Gold...we were clue 2. http://t.co/nhXCsfEqzK 3 days ago
- First to have on tap our new kegged 6% IPA @HollyBushBEER Holly Bush Inn Makeney 3 days ago